NEC Univerge Telecommunication Systems
NEC have a range of communications platforms designed specifically for small and medium-sized organizations poised for growth. Each telephone system is a comprehensive integrated solution designed to meet the unique challenges and communication needs of SME’s, SMB’s & Soho’s.
NEC Univerge SV9100
The SV9100 platform is a new system, with new handsets and new applications to empower your workforce. Built on the back of the award winning SV8100 technology, the SV9100 provides double the system capacity, yet cost effective from 10 to over 800 users.
Univerge SV9100 Features:
- Proprietary server with stackable chassis architecture
- Distinct, scalable, IP Unified Communications enabled solution
- High reliabilitySimplified user licensing structure
- Comprehensive suite of Unified Communications and Contact Center solutions
- Broad range of mobility applications and devices
- Vertical market-specific solution integrations
- Wide-range of end-points
- Single point configuration and management Multi-Line SIP Client, Multi-Carrier Support
NEC Univerge Sl1100
The SL Series allows your small business to focus on what you do best, looking after your customers and not your communications system.
Specifically designed with the needs of small business in mind, the SL Series wide range of intuitive features can be tailored to an individual’s role making your employees more reachable and more responsive regardless of their location.
Reliable and simple-to-use, your business will get access to features expected of much larger systems without needing a large budget.
Univerge SL1100 Features
- Dial in 16 party conference bridge
- Voicemail with email notification
- Office level functionality for your remote/office workers
- Interface to your on premise alarm
- Simple tools to create call groups
NEC Univerge SV8100
The SV8100 is the perfect solution for organizations that wish to facilitate rapid decision-making, increase employee productivity, and improve customer responsiveness. It delivers superior performance, efficiency, flexibility and reliability when and where it’s needed, and is key to survival and growth in today’s information-driven business environment.
Univerge SV8100 Features:
- Supports IP, TDM, video, wired or wireless networks
- Accommodates hundreds of users
- Provide several high-powered features and apps that branches and remote locations can share
- Can expand along with communication requirements
- Is highly reliable
- Supports open standards, simplifying integration of business processes
- Complies with green standards
- Supports voice communications, unified communications and mobility solutions
- Offers embedded applications that can easily be activated through simple licensing