What Information Do We Collect?
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site.
This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
How Do We Use This Information?
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information elating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are text files, containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your personal device when you visit a website.
Persistent cookies remain on a user’s device for the period specified in the cookie. They are activated each time the user visits the website that created it. Session cookies are created temporarily and allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session, the session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window and all session cookies are deleted.
Cookies are used for everything from navigation, remembering preferences and generally help to improve the user experience.
On visiting the G2Connect website we automatically set Google Analytic cookies on your computer so that we can access Google Analytics services. We use this to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website. Google Analytics stores IP address anonymously so neither G2Connect or Google can associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information. These cookies allow us to enhance our website and improve the customer experience.
Storing Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered on our website will be encrypted to ensure its safety. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any). We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you.